ABIE Jinjiang Kindergarten Teacher
About The SchoolProvide diversified English learning environment and learning content for children aged 3-12. Learn more about this school
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesABIE opened its first center in China in 2009. At present ABIE has over 80centers in tier 1,2 and 3 cities around China. From our Shanghai Head Office, we manage the brand expansion and image, assist all centers with training, material development and overall center operations. ABIE plans to include up to 200 centers by 2017. ABIE English Training is based on an American Educational System style, but specially adapted to meet the needs of our local Chinese students. ABIE English classes follow and aim to employ the latest educational psychology and styles for Young Learners English training. ABIE takes constant steps to include 21st Century Skills into all our training programs.
· Teaching English classes (Jing Jiang ABIE) following ABIE’s teaching philosophies and methodology, teaching English classes (Jiang Yin JiYang) following JiYang’s teaching philosophies and methodology.
· Lesson planning and class preparation: lesson plan: email to local teacher at least one day before class, and class meeting: at least 10 minutes before class.
· Supervising tests, including placement, unit, midterm and final tests.
· Assisting with administration.
· Counselling students.
· Proactively participating in the school’s social program including Extra Curricular Activities (ECA’s).
· Actively participating in Employee training programs and workshops organized by the school.
· Participating at promotional and marketing activities organized by the school.
· Attending all scheduled meetings where the teachers’ presence is required unless those meetings occur during the Employee’s holiday or the Employee’s day off.
Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
· Base Salary: USD 1400 – 1900 (RMB 10,000 – 13,000) before tax *
· Housing: Provided studio or 2-bedroom apartment *
· Bonus: Monthly bonus for every class after 6 classes: USD 140 (RMB 1,000) *
· Bonus: Monthly bonus USD 73 – 290 (RMB 500 – 2,000) *
- ABIE Kids English
Kids English ESL Teacher in Pudong, Shanghai￥15k-18k/Month Shanghai 2 positions availableABIE Kids English
ABIE Jinjiang Kindergarten Teacher￥19k-29k/Month Quanzhou, Fujian 1 position availableABIE Kids English
English Teacher in Fuzhou, China￥10k-15k/Month Fuzhou, Fujian Several