About The SchoolHangzhou World Foreign Language School and Ningbo World Foreign Language School are the members. Learn more about this school
This is a vacancy from a client of TopTutorJob.cn.
BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF WEIMING EDUCATION GROUP
Weiming is a relatively young Group with a history of 19 years. It is the largest private educational
group in China, whose educational institutions range from kindergarten to high school with about
40,000 students and faculty. Currently our business covers many of the top 20 cities in China including
Beijing, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, Suzhou, and Guiyang, We plan to
open up new kindergartens and schools, and expand our business in 15 of the top 20 cities in China.
- Language Skills: Highly proficient in written and verbal communication, ESL training and/or interest in teaching and working with non-native English speaking students and school faculty.
- Technical skills: Ability to use computer technology for research, data management, communications and other instruction.
- Reasoning Ability: Highly proficient in Academic managing areas of: reasoning, problem solving, organizational dynamics and emotional intelligence.
- Physical Demands: Capability to perform duties normally associated with school management. Medical Check-up required by Chinese government should be satisfied according to relevant procedures.
- Work Environment: School building consisting of office space, classrooms and specialty facilities.
- Annual salary scale is RMB350,000—RMB450,000 including monthly salary and annual performance bonus.
- Air tickets Allowance: Up to 10,000 RMB at contract completion (one round-trip flight).
- Holiday Allowance: Employees may enjoy holiday allowance according to the school’s policy. Normally the holidays refer to Labor Day Holiday, National Day Holiday, New Year, and Chinese Spring Festival.
- Preferential Policy of Teachers’ Children Entering School: The school will provide tuition-discount enrollment into the school for dependents of one teacher or teaching family according to the school policy.
- Housing Allowance: The school will support with certain amount of housing allowance monthly for renting a well-facilitated two bedroom apartment within 5 KM distance away from the school.
- Commercial Insurance: Including medical insurance, life insurance or social insurance according to related stipulations of the state, province and municipality.
- Visa Fee: The school will reimburse up to RMB2, 000 in total for visa issuance fees incurred at home and abroad
- Annual Physical Examination: Normally the school will provide annual physical examination free of charge for employees.