This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Hangzhou Greentown Yuhua Primary School
¥400K-700K/year Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-02-28
About The SchoolBenevolence and Truth-Seeking Learn more about this school
A bilingual primary school in Hangzhou to develop students that have the skills to be successful in both a Chinese and Western school environment. We expect our students to be academically well-rounded, possess critical thinking skills, have personal integrity, be polite and well-mannered, and most importantly, to show care and respect for others. The teacher’s role is to create a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth, to establish rapport with students, to motivate students to develop academic and life skills, and to establish productive relationships with parents and staff members.
1. Academic aspect
- Implementing the Differentiation Instruction system.
- Convey the working instructions of Chinese Principal to the expat teachers’ Team.
Communication on Chinese and foreign leadership matters.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the academic program, including: creating and developing
curriculum (content, pedagogy and assessment) in bilingual division.
- Participate in parent meetings and hold regular workshop to parents for learning guidance.
- According to Cambridge Curriculum Syllabus, developing Students’ academic development plans and evaluation criterion.
- Work with academic affairs office to evaluate the transferred students’ English level; Organize the expat teachers to take part in the electives and the summer camp.
- Regular access to international teachers' classrooms to evaluate the efficiency of teaching
and ensure its effectiveness.
- Actively discover and seek out the merits of every overseas colleague. Promote and monitor
the continuing professional development of overseas staff. Including the induction of newly
qualified teachers and regular internal training for all overseas staff and teacher assistants.
- Substitute teacher for sick (or absent) international teacher to be limited to a total of (10)
instances per semester.
2. Administration aspect
- Demonstrating collaborative leadership by developing school vision, culture, and climate;
Implement the school development strategic plans and goals, provide purpose and direction
for expat team; Work closely and effectively with two coordinators to carry out the school
educational affairs and activities.
- Bilingual class publicity assistance (including bilingual class website construction).
- Assist in foreign teachers’ recruitment and provide the school Principal with the interview
- Setting and implementing the effective systems for the management of staff performance,
incorporating performance management and target setting, evaluate and manage overseas
- To formulate and implement attendance system and to establish normative leave regulations
for overseas staff. Responsible for updating “Work handbook” and “Teaching handbook” every academic year.
Required Education background and teaching experience:
- Teacher from USA/UK/CA/IRL
- Master or PHD degree in education, leadership and Education are preferred
- Had experience in education management in a bilingual/international primary school
- Basic salary:¥400K-700K/year
- Round-trip flight tickets reimbursement
- travel allowance bonus
- Housing allowance
- Full refund for the cost of the Chinese work visa
- Free insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Other Benefits
Post date: 2020-09-21