This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Guangzhou Trinity International kindergarten
¥35K-70K/Month Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-02-17
About The SchoolTo nurture the sacred heart in every child to become a creative, caring and passionate learner. Learn more about this school
About Trinity Education Group
Established in 2017, The Trinity Education Group has a vision to deliver quality early years provision which provides an exciting, fun and meaningful education. Trinity International Kindergarten aims to prepare its children for local or international schooling, creating global citizens who are ready for an unknown future. Trinity provides children with a safe and secure but stimulating learning environment, which captures their innate curiosity and supports their growing independence.
To nurture the sacred heart in every child to become a creative, caring and passionate learner. Children will be encouraged to:
- become confident and creative in their words and actions
- care about themselves, their families, their friends, their teachers and the world around them
- develop their natural curiosity and an enduring passion for learning
- International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC)
- English National Curriculum(for K3)
- Phonics programme
- Chinese language learning
- After school interest classes
Location: Ersha Island, Guangzhou, Guangdong Department: Education Department
Reports to: CEO & COO
Subordinates: Coordinators, Teachers, TAs and Nannies
- Master degree or above, major in Early Childhood Education, Education or teaching related majors is preferred.
- At least 10 years of kindergarten teaching experience, with teaching qualification.
- Know well in IEYC, EYFS curriculum and teaching experience is required, British, New Zealander,
- Australian or Irish is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years head teacher management experience in kindergarten or elementary school with KG
- Strong work ethic, strong leadership skill, and excellent inter-personal skills with students, teachers and
- Proficiency in English as a working language, native speaker is preferred.
- Demonstrable cross-cultural awareness and understanding, commitment to teamwork.
- With high flexibility and adaptability to the Chinese culture and working environment.
- Meet other requirements for work permit and residence permit requested by Chinese government.
- Salary: 35,000-70,000RMB/month (pre-tax)
- Enrollment Bonus: Up to 160,000RMB/year
- Working hours: 40 hours/week (Monday-Friday 8:00-16:30
- Grades/Curriculum: PN-K3/International Early Year Curriculum (IEYC) or EYFS or IB-PYP
- Accommodation: Up to 10,000RMB/month (pre-tax) reimbursement
- Relocation Allowance: Up to 10,000RMB one time allowance in the first month
- Visa: Work Permit, Residence Permit and Medical check-up fees assistance and reimbursement
- Insurance: Health and accident insurance
- Paid Leave: National Holidays/Winter Holidays/Summer Holidays
- Sick Leave: 8 days paid sick leave per academic year.
- Additional Bonuses: Tuition discounts, Christmas holidays, free working meal
Post date: 2020-11-19