About The SchoolJump A-Z was founded in Nanjing 2007, specializing in teaching English to Children aged 3-16 years. Learn more about this school
Jump A-Z was founded in Nanjing 2007. It specializes in teaching English to children aged 3-16 years, as well as cultivating their social and academic capacity with interactive teaching approaches and subject-oriented textbooks. Our courses cover three stages including Early Start, Jump Start and High Achievers. We have 8 branches with 4000 students in total and 300 teaching staff which includes 40 ESL teachers. Jump A-Z aims to foster a culture of caring, responsibility, progress, creativity and cooperation.
- Manage the academic group and inspire subordinates to pursue excellence at work.
- Give guidance and training or coaching to subordinates to ensure improved performance, timely feedback to management on teachers’ performance.
- Organize weekly workshops and improve teaching quality.
- Make plans for up grading and monitoring the whole process.
- Able to teach by him or herself.