Academic Training Director
About The SchoolToday a reader, tomorrow a leader! Learn more about this school
Established in December 2012, our client is an English
language arts training service provider to children aged 5-14 in China. The
first center was opened in March 2013. Currently, there are 18 branches in
operation in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Foshan. In early 2016, our client was acquired by Country Garden Education Group (rebranded as Bright
Scholar Education Group).
- Create effective teachers training system which incorporate Élan’s strategy and mission, build a sustained learning environment within Elan teachers’ team.
- Prepare annual training budget and control training cost.
- Collect training needs from each region and deliver high quality training program includes but not limited to official orientation sessions for new teachers, assign and assist teachers in the development of lesson plans and teaching materials, demonstrations of instructional methods and pedagogy and follow up class observation which based on deep understanding of Élan’s business needs.
- Set up yearly, quarterly and monthly training plan.
- Create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies, deploy metrics to track progress and evaluate the training results.
- Cooperate with curriculum research, development, implement and revise.
- Interview potential incoming staff and assist HR in providing sound recommendations..
- Other tasks arranged by the company
- Bachelor’s Degree required – Education, English or Business preferred
- 5+ years of academic management/leadership experience
- Strength in thinking, organizing, Strong interpersonal and communications skills, good ability in logical analysis and problems solving
- Skills in PPT making, developing courseware independently, rich teaching experience with humorous style and infectious;
- Rich experience in training process, including training needs research, courses development and teaching, organizing training and evaluating training results.
- Chinese language skills are a plus