Xi'an Hi-Tech international school
Administration & General Affairs Staff
Negotiable Xi'an, Shaanxi, China Several Starting date in 2018-10-15
About The SchoolServing Xi’an’s international families since 1997. Learn more about this school
XHIS is a non-profit school-sustained by tuition income and government support.
As an employer, we offer excellent professional development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. As a successful applicant, you will be welcomed by an amicable, sociable and thoroughly international team. Applicants must be eligible to work within the IB and suitably qualified.
In addition, we can provide free education for up to two dependents for teachers hired from abroad. Initial employment through overseas recruitment is for two years, followed by a long-term contract subject to satisfactory appraisal and completion of paperwork.
- 3+ years' experience in education
- English level TEM-8 or above.
familiar China's international education policies and regulations.
- Foreign experts or bilingual teachers with rich experience in international education, Chinese or foreign education elites with rich experience in IB international program education,
- Overseas returnees holding master’s or doctor’s degree of education majoring in international education （All fresh graduates applicants must go through one year internship.）
- Competitive salary is provided to international teachers in accordance with high-level international schools.
- The Chinese teaching staff is provided with standard insurance of public institutions, and international teaching staff is provided with a global insurance service.
- The children of school foreign teaching staff are provided to priority admission and tuition discounts.
- Special subsidies are offered to talented teachers, master teacher, education experts with doctorate degree, and teachers with overseas studying back background.
- International education training, learning and overseas exchange and visit opportunities are open to the staff.
- International teachers are guaranteed with overseas living allowance, housing allowance, flight allowance and shipping allowance.
Post date: 2018-08-16