American Football Coach
About The SchoolTeach American football to youth athletes. Learn more about this school
A Great Stone Gridiron Coach is responsible for; coaching classes during the week, two full days of weekend classes at an assigned field, being assigned to special marketing events during the weekend or one time demo classes and clean/set up field.
Other potential work that a Coach will do in their day is; paper work and specific tasks handed out by the foreign coach manager, weekly meetings discussing issues from the previous weekend of classes as well as meeting to discuss the plans for the coming weekend. Potential to be sent to marketing events to bring in new students during the week, also be assigned to coach football camps in and outside of the city, potential to coach a youth team for our youth tackle league, potential to be required to act as referee for games. Required to attend several special events throughout the year including certain holiday parties and marketing events.
At Great Stone Gridiron, we expect our Coaches to be active, fun, organised and strategic in American Football. We are looking for coaches who can work in a team, have a good field presence but also lead groups to their full potential.
The role of the American Football Coach is to:
- Student age range: 5 – 15 years old.
- Class size: 1 – 8 students in one class, this varies from different groups.
- Class length: 1 – 2 hours per coach session.
- Working Hours:3 office days + Saturday and Sunday (1:30pm – 6:00pm); coaching and office hours.
- Training: Initial training for all coaches will be done in Beijing.