Vermont International Academy
American high school ELA Teacher
¥20k-23k/Month Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2019-08-19
About The SchoolVIA operates American high schools curriculum across China, primarily for Chinese students. Learn more about this school
VIA (Vermont International Academy) was founded in June 2011 as an independent, private, college preparatory American high school. It was the first US school that was approved by the state government of Vermont in the US for overseas education and with authority to grant US high school diplomas.
August 19, 2019*Professional Development for teachers starts at the end of August and school starts from September*
Guangzhou, Nansha District, ChinaLocation of the School: 5 minutes’ walk from Huangge Metro Station on Line 4 (Green).
- Educational Background in a related field
- At least two years of teaching experience with students ages 14-18 or a master’s degree in Education.
- Native English Speaker
- Contract:Late August 2019 to July 2020
- 18,000 – 21,000RMB before tax.
- Apartment: Teachers can choose to live in a sharing dorm in the school or live outside the campus
- with housing allowance offered by the school (2,000RMB)
- Performance Bonus:Up to 20,000RMB before tax at the end of the contract.
- Airfare Reimbursement:10000RMB per one-year contract.
- Medical Insurance and Accident Insurance covered by the school.
- Professional career development and training.
- Fantastic team-building activities.
Post date: 2019-07-24
- Vermont International Academy
American high school Economics & Business Teacher¥20k-23k/Month Guangzhou, Guangdong 1 position available