AP English Teachers
About The SchoolIt was founded in 1995 with the aim of facilitating education cooperation between China and Europe. Learn more about this school
The European Union Education Foundation
(CHEER) together with the World Leading Schools Association (WLSA) is currently
looking for several English (ESL) teachers and ELA teachers for public high
school in Beijing, commencing on late August 2017.
The CHEER Foundation/WLSA Foundation, with
its headquarters in Amsterdam and two subsidiaries in Shanghai and Beijing, is
a non-profit organization, whose mission is to promote education exchange and
cooperation between China and Europe, as well as the rest of the world.
• 1). Teaching AP English to Chinese
• 2) Assigning appropriate homework and
correcting homework on time.
• 3) Developing and using suitable
supplementary materials as necessary.
• 4) Using audio/video materials in classes
• 5) Supervising students and monitoring
student's learning progress.
• 6) Adjusting and differentiating
instruction to meet the learning needs of students.
• 7) Preparing and marking examinations.
• 8) Participating in related teaching
activities organized by CHEER and WLSA.
Full-Time, with full-time employment
1. Native Speaker
2. Minimum two-years experience teaching
English Language Arts / ESL to high school students
3. Bachelor’s degree
4. TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate with
practicum or teaching license / certifications
5. Dedication to student; Centered
learning and growth; Enthusiasm and interest in developing as a teacher
6. Ability to work well on a team with
7. Ability to differentiate implementation
package 20000 above, free commercial insurance, free breakfast and lunch, and
over 2 months winter and summer paid vacation.
2. Reimburse related expenses of visa
application and a flight ticket to Beijing.
The salary is competitive and to be
negotiated, based on education background, teaching and administrative
experience, workload etc.