AP World History Full-time Teacher
About The SchoolBeijing Royal School(BRS) is affiliated to Beijing Fazheng Group. Learn more about this school
This employer is approved by the
Beijing Municipal Commission of Education foreign joint-venture school, it
firstly introduced the British A-LEVEL courses in 2003, and in 2006 it also
introduced United States AP courses.
- We offer a standard Chinese curriculum in
line with all local requirements and standards augmented by International
Baccalaureate (IB) courses (Grades K-12) and the Cambridge IGCSE curriculum
- Teachers are offered flexibility in
tailoring the curriculum to best suit the needs of their students. Our high
school students prepare for their university studies by taking either British
A-Level courses or American Advanced Placement (AP) courses.
- In addition, they train for university
entrance examinations by taking coursework preparing their IELTS, TOEFL iBT,
SAT and ACT examinations.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in English or
Education (Teaching License preferred), or a subject relevant to academic
vacancies with at least two years of full-time teaching experience (with
language teaching certificate preferred).
- Native or Near-Native levels of proficiency
- C & B Package: RMB 14000-50000/month.
- Health insurance provided with no cost to
teachers (Vision and Dental excluded).
- Yearly round trip airfare from Beijing to
your home country.
- Relocation fee provided.
- Paid summer and winter vacations (30 days
paid vacation at Kindergarten) and all Chinese holidays in one school year.
- Free accommodation is provided within a
five-minute-walk from campus.
- Subsidized meals at school cafeteria.
- Regular/Annual physical checkup.
- Assistance of Work Visa obtainment and
- Free Chinese lessons on campus.
- Field trips each semester, holiday gift /
- Ongoing Professional Development