Beijing Royal School
AP World History Full-time Teacher
Negotiable Beijing, China Several Starting date in 2019-02-21
About The SchoolBeijing Royal School(BRS) is affiliated to Beijing Fazheng Group. Learn more about this school
This employer is approved by the
Beijing Municipal Commission of Education foreign joint-venture school, it
firstly introduced the British A-LEVEL courses in 2003, and in 2006 it also
introduced United States AP courses.
- We offer a standard Chinese curriculum in
line with all local requirements and standards augmented by International
Baccalaureate (IB) courses (Grades K-12) and the Cambridge IGCSE curriculum
- Teachers are offered flexibility in
tailoring the curriculum to best suit the needs of their students. Our high
school students prepare for their university studies by taking either British
A-Level courses or American Advanced Placement (AP) courses.
- In addition, they train for university
entrance examinations by taking coursework preparing their IELTS, TOEFL iBT,
SAT and ACT examinations.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in English or
Education (Teaching License preferred), or a subject relevant to academic
vacancies with at least two years of full-time teaching experience (with
language teaching certificate preferred).
- Native or Near-Native levels of proficiency
- C & B Package: RMB 14000-50000/month.
- Health insurance provided with no cost to
teachers (Vision and Dental excluded).
- Yearly round trip airfare from Beijing to
your home country.
- Relocation fee provided.
- Paid summer and winter vacations (30 days
paid vacation at Kindergarten) and all Chinese holidays in one school year.
- Free accommodation is provided within a
five-minute-walk from campus.
- Subsidized meals at school cafeteria.
- Regular/Annual physical checkup.
- Assistance of Work Visa obtainment and
- Free Chinese lessons on campus.
- Field trips each semester, holiday gift /
- Ongoing Professional Development
Post date: 2018-12-21