About The SchoolCISN provides a rigorous globally focused education that fosters life-long learners with inquiry. Learn more about this school
1. Lead the academic and oversee work leading to IB accreditation,within 3
years of operations.
2. Reasonably arrange teaching-related affairs, carry out supervision of the teaching process, conduct curriculum development and teacher development in IB or current curriculum.
3. Compile textbooks, teaching plans and environmental design in line with
the IB (PYP) concept.
4. Organize observation and teaching, skills display, and exchange of educational experience;
5.With the Principal, share responsibility for the management of the Pre-K -3
and Elementary curriculum, ensuring the curriculum is challenging,
appropriate and engaging for our international student body and which
prepares them for life.
6.Ensure the achievement of excellent academic standards of the
department, whereby each child can fully realize his/her potential.
7.Assist the school principal with initial and ongoing Pre-K- Elementary
teacher and staff recruitment and management; student recruitment and
admissions; student and staff welfare; school budget management; marketing
and communications public relations, etc.
8.Promote and safeguard the welfare of students by working with Human
Resources and the Principal.
9.Ensure a consistent and continuous focus on Pre-K and elementary pupil
achievement and assessment and use appropriate data and benchmarks to
set, monitor, track and evaluate individual student progress using school
10.Collaborate with Principal to establish and implement professional
development, teacher trainings and appraisal strategies
11.Working closely with the Principal of CISN, and the Principal of the
Bilingual School as a member of the leadership team, to ensure consistency and alignment of policies.
12.Demonstrate the highest standards of professional behavior and act as an
ambassador for Concordia International School both within the school and
among the wider community.
13.Act as IB reviewer and mentor to departmental faculty as part of the school’s performance management system.
14.Identifying priorities and curriculum needs for to the Pre-K and Elementary
School to include IB accreditation
15.Working closely with the Principal and HR with regards to hiring of staff.
16.Coordinate with Marketing Department to meet with prospective parents
and conduct tours of the facility.
17.Participate as a member of the faculty on school committees and
professional association activities.
18.Address and respond to student issues/emergencies as needed.
19.Any other duties that are deemed necessary by the Principal as part of the
1. Primary education, psychology, pedagogy and other related majors,
bachelor degree or above.
2. More than 5 years of teaching and research experience, more than 2 years of curriculum development experience and official communication experience with IB
3. Received IB training and certificate
4. Familiar with the development trend of the international curriculum field at home and abroad, with a sharp mind and a strong sense of innovation;
5. Fluent English communication skills; with a sense of teamwork.