Yew Wah International Education School of Shanghai Lingang
Negotiable Shanghai, China 1 position available Starting date in 2018-06-18
About The SchoolYew Wah has pioneered a new paradigm in international education. Learn more about this school
Teacher of Biology for Year 10-Year 13 with primary instruction in Cambridge Assessment International Examination IGCSE and A Level Biology curriculum: Job requirements and duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Use creativity, humor and imagination to develop curriculum plans and course outlines and to plan lessons in order to foster a healthy culture of learning within the classroom
• Develop and administers IGCSE coordinated science curriculum consistent with school goals and IGCSE and A level objectives, as prescribed by Cambridge Assessment International Examinations.
• Promote a classroom environment that is safe and conducive to individualized, small group instruction, and full classroom student learning.
• Develop balanced IGCSE coordinated science programme and lessons to organize class time so that students have adequate time for preparation, rehearsal, and instruction.
• Conduct ongoing assessment of student understanding of the biology content within the IGCSE coordinated science programme and progress, and modifies instructional methods to fit individual student's needs, as needed.
• Keep up to date with developments in Biology area, new resources, methods and school wide initiatives.
• Liaise and network with other professionals, parents and care-givers both informally and formally.
• Work within the IGCSE science team to ensure the IGCSE coordinated science programme is delivered correctly and assessed within the guidelines provided by CAIE.
Post date: 2018-04-19