This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
WeiMing School—Bao'an Campus Shenzhen
Business and Economics Subject Leader
¥400K-500K/Year Shenzhen, Guangdong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-08-01
About The SchoolIt provides bilingual courses to Chinese students. Learn more about this school
This position is in charge of assisting the Director of Academics to conceive, design, apply, and monitor the application of the British and Australian international curriculum system. The system is a result of the partnership between Weiming International Education Department of Weiming Schools and the managing academic affairs of British and Australian international programs. The position also covers (including but not limited to) information management; effective teaching management; academic evaluation management; etc. The Business and Economics Subject Leader is a member of the school’s leadership team, a liaison between the school and Weiming HQ and an educational and moral role model to our students and faculty.
Key roles: Business and Economics Subject Leader & Business and Economics Teacher
1. Maximum of 15 teaching periods of Business and Economics to the British and Australian Program per week
2. Develop teaching materials, examination materials, training materials and clarification materials to all Business
related subjcets teachers of the British and Australian Program.
3. Academic supervision and advancement of the teaching team.
4. Online support via WeChat (or other online platforms) for teachers.
1. Conceives and designs a Business related subjects curriculum that corresponds to both the Academic standards of the British and Australian Curriculums and to the vision and philosophy of Weiming Education Group.
2. Guarantees the implementation of the Academic Standards of the British & Australian Program across all Weiming Schools
3. Stands as a bridge between the Academic leadership of the British and Australian Programs and Weiming Schools in terms of communicating and implementing the British and Australian Programs’ policies.
4. Stands as a bridge between the British and Australian Program Director and Director of Academics to report and facilitate communication and implementation of the Program’s leadership’s policies and vision.
5. Supervise the design and quality of all assessments and teaching strategies to make sure that they are in accordance with British and Australian standards and with Weiming Education Group’s policy.
6. Reports teachers’ and students’ progress to the Director of Academics periodically.
7. Collects feedback from teachers and students regarding assessments, assessments’ progress, exams, and teaching progress.
8. Designs and supervises the implementation of a Business related Subjected Academic Calendar that includes both teaching objectives and exam/assessment deadlines.
9. Organizes school’s assessments and exams and manage their deadlines.
10. Controls the quality and integrity of the exams and assessments and reports any infractions to the Director.
11. Controls the quality of the reported grades and their adherence to the standards set by the Director of Academics.
12. Enhances cooperation and coordination between teachers and between teachers and school’s management in both academic and managerial cooperation.
m) Periodically attends and supervises (online and offline) other Business Related Subjects teachers and provides constructive criticism and feedback to them.
13. Guides new teachers through the procedures and norms of the British and Australian Program.
14. To collect appropriate teaching materials related to the Business Related Subjects
15. To design Business Related Subjects teaching guides and train other Business Related Subjects teachers on how to guide students to achieve high grades in school assessments and exams
16. To guide and train Business Related Subjects teachers in conceiving Business Related Subjects school assessments and in grading them according to the standards of the British and Australian Program.
17. To provide aid and support to Business Related Subjects teachers regarding teaching methods and curriculum implementation
18. To work closely with the Director of Academics and other Academic Leaders of the British and Australian Program
19. Manage the wechat communication group of Business Related Subjects and help create a suitable subject discussion environment. To encourage all Business Related Subjects teachers on the campus carrying out the British and Australia program can share the teaching resource database;
20. To respond to other possible needs brought up by the teachers or requested by the leadership of the British and Australian Program
21. In Charge of Business related subjects teaching work. Coordinate on improving and guaranteeing all Business related subjected overall teaching quality.
22. Assist Weiming School in the academic communication between the school and the students and parents of the British and Australian Program.
23. Participate in all enrollment activities of Weiming School International Department.
24. On behalf of Weiming School the candidate will be coordinating between Weiming Group and School on other academic related work.
1. Bachelor degree, master in teaching/education/curriculum;
2. At least 2 years of A-level(A2) international curriculum teaching experience;
3. At least 3 years management experience in international school or organizations;
4. Be familiar with international curriculum system;
5. Be familiar with academic standards and requests of international course system;
6. Be familiar with education law both in China and abroad;
7. Teaching Certification is required
1. Basic monthly salary: ¥400-500k per annum(Winter&Summer vacation fully paid)
2. Year end bonus
3. Housing allowance
4. Flight allowance：¥10k for Round-trip Flight Reimbursement
5. Work visa sponsorship
Post date: 2021-06-08