About The SchoolShenzhen Fuyuan British American School is the institution engaged in overseas education projects. Learn more about this school
Founded in 2002 and approved by Guangdong
Provincial Department of Education, Shenzhen Fuyuan British American School is
the institution engaged in overseas education projects. We are the authorised
examination centre for iGCSE and A-level exams and teaching school for the
Junior secondary, iGCSE and A-Level courses by the Cambridge Assessment
International Examination Board, thus making us one of the few renowned schools
gaining such recognition. Fuyuan British American also collaborates with the
University High School (UHS), Lutheran High School, Francis Parker School and
other high schools in California, USA to set up the joint American High School,
Shenzhen Campus, in Shenzhen Fuyuan Education Town. Our aim is to help students
make the right decision on their further education, whether in Britain or
America, once they have finished their studies at our school.
1. Ability & experience in teaching relevant British curriculum IGCSE and A level Chemistry courses in accordance to the related specification;
2. Assign appropriate homework and mark it on time;
3. Class supervision and accurate student records of performance;
4. Attendance at parent/teacher or staff meetings and other promotional events as required;
5. Participate and organize extra curricular activities;
6. Relevant teaching or consulting work.
1. Love teaching, strong passion for English teaching, With a patient, responsible & reliable personality, a team player;
2. Show great understanding and patience for different cultures;
3. Certificated teacher with at least two years teaching experience in related subject;
4. Having teaching experiences in A-Level, IB, AP or SAT relevant subject is preferred;
5. Bachelor degree or above.