About The SchoolWell know institution with long history providing high quality IB Career related program. Learn more about this school
Social Emotional Counselling & Pastoral Care Lessons, Curriculum Planning
Lead Pre K to 12 Counselling Team responsible for overall Pastoral Care and Social Emotional Wellness for Student body
Academic Counselling and Work with the Student Development and Optimal Learning Team to Support Exceptional Students
Identification and counselling of at risk behavioural and at risk academic students Identification of academically most able and counsellor for identified selected group of academically exceptional students (personal academic and university)
Career Guidance and University Applications
Lead team to organise career talks, guidance lessons and curriculum for students Lead team to organise school fairs and internship opportunities for students Lead counsellors throughout the university application process to to ensure students enter their university of choice
Handle complaints/appeals from students and parents Meet with all students and parents as part of admissions and school exit procedure
- Lead and coordinate the implementation of a shared vision for the comprehensive, effective and innovative implementation of the counselling and university guidance programme.
- Plan with, advise, assist and support teachers and administrators in the area of wellness and university guidance.
- Collaborate with teacher counsellors and teachers to develop and review the entire counselling framework.
- Collaborate with teacher counsellors, teachers and Principals to collect, record and report academic and student wellness data on a regular basis.
- Contribute to SSIS publications, web site and other forms of internal and external Marketing and Branding
communications regarding all counselling initiatives.'
- Communicate with the student/parent community regarding pertinent issues in counselling, wellness and university guidance.
- Contribute to the counselling and higher education budgetary process.
- A Competitive Salary paid in RMB plus re-signing incentives
- A two-year contract (renewable by mutual agreement)
- Annual flights to and from your point of origin
- Tuition Fee waiver for two dependent children per teaching family
- On-campus Accommodation (depending on vacancy) or Housing Allowance 9K
- Moving Allowance
- Accident / Medical Insurance
- Dependent’s Subsidy Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- School Bus Service to and from school at designated pick-up points
- Lunch during school days
- Laptop Subsidy
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Continuing Professional Development
- End year Bonus
- Shanghai Singapore International School
Form Teacher (PRI)¥ 26K-37K/Month Shanghai 1 position availableShanghai Singapore International School
Head of School¥720K-1200K/Year Shanghai 1 position availableShanghai Singapore International School
English Copywriter¥ 26K-37K/Month Shanghai 1 position availableShanghai Singapore International School
PE Teacher（Pri）¥ 26K-37K/Month Shanghai 1 position available