Curriculum planner and trainer
About The SchoolDreamaker dedicates to the education of English drama to children aging from 4 – 18 years old. Learn more about this school
Job DescriptionCo-founded in 2010 by the famous director Feng Xiaogang, and an entrepreneur Zhang Silu, with a mission to promote English education and focusing on cultivating talents, Dreamaker Drama Academy is committed to inspire 4 to 18 years old children and provide one of a kind English drama education.
· Make curriculum with the support of teachers, and also select teaching materials, create demo/workshop/lectures, and create scripts based on the student’s level.
· Train all the teachers and evaluate their studies.
· Plan warm ups, theatre games, mime, improvisation, story-telling, extract from plays, monologues, poems, proses…and all different kinds of drama/theatre exercises.
· Direct the annual productions for different level classes and summer/winter camp productions.
· Working hours(full-time): 40 hours per week, including 8 hours teaching. Two days off each week.
· Prepare necessary teaching aids and props for each class where necessary.
· Prepare all evaluations both for teachers teaching result and student’s studying result..
· Be ready to substitute another teacher in classes where called upon by the supervisor.
· Maintain excellent communication with parents and students before and after class.
· Conduct and/or assist in demo classes.
· Prepare and Assist in Event Days, Theme Days activities and lectures
· Make set, prop and buy costumes for the productions.