About our client
Weiming is a rapidly growing education group, founded 19 years ago. It is the largest private educational group in China, whose educational institutions range from kindergarten programs to elementary school curriculums, and include more than 40,000 students and over 5000 faculty. Based upon its decades of experience of K-12 schools in offering quality national and international systems’ education, Weiming Education Group will open its flagship international school in Haidian district, Beijing in September 2020. The school, by the foot of the Fragrance Mt., occupies a substantial site with 80 acres in Central Hi-Tech District and within few kilometers of Zhong guancun--the Chinese Silicon Valley.
1. Align with the school objectives, be responsible for the formulation and implementation of the work plans and objectives of the international department in the academic year, the construction and improvement of various management systems, as well as the management planning;
2. Formulate the international department enrollment plan and target according to the group's international business department and the school's annual operation target, and follow up and implement the market and enrollment work and achieve the target;
3. Set up education teaching management and supervision system of the international department and take full charge of the daily management of education teaching of the international department;
4. To be responsible for the construction and management of Chinese and foreign teachers, and to improve the professional ability and academic level of Chinese and foreign teachers;
5. Establish the student management and evaluation system of the international department, highlight the characteristics of student management of the international department, and create a new situation of student management;
6. Establish a harmonious communication platform, cooperation and public relations;
7. Other tasks assigned by superior.
1. Education and Training: Bachelor Degree or above
2. Teaching Certificate in relevant education field
3. Relevant Experience: At least 3 years leadership/management experience in international high schools/education group
4. Knowledge: Proven knowledge in American Curriculum system, proven skills in education and operation management
5. Non-Criminal Record Certificate
6. Language Skills
a) Highly proficient in written and verbal communication, ESL training and interest in teaching and working with non-native English speaking students and school faculty.
b) Ability to communicate fluently verbally and in writing in English.
c) Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
d) Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
e)Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
7. Computer skills: General knowledge of computer usage and ability to use technology for research, data management, communications and other instruction.
8. Reasoning Ability
a) Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
b) Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
c) Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
1. Basic Salary: ¥30k-33k/Month, can be negotiated depending on the candidate's qualification
a) Meal Allowance: The employee is eligible for meal allowance every working day.
b) Holiday Allowance: Employees may enjoy holiday allowance according to the school’s policy. Normally the holidays refer to Labor Day Holiday, National Day Holiday, New Year, and Chinese Spring Festival.
c) Preferential Policy of Teachers’ Children Entering School: The school will provide tuition-discount enrollment into the school for dependents of principals or other teaching staff according to the school policy.
d) Air tickets Allowance
e) Housing Allowance
f) Visa Fee partially reimbursed
g) Commercial Insurance: Including medical insurance, life insurance or social insurance according to related stipulations of the state, province and municipality.
h) Annual Physical Examination: Normally the school will provide annual physical examination free of charge for employees.