About The SchoolLanguage, Art training to primary, middle, high school students Learn more about this school
· To prepare and delivery lessons for grade 3 to grade 8 students.
· To take a weekly teaching load in a range of 21-26 periods.
· To help in Drama curriculum research and curriculum system building and development for whole bilingual program.
· To mentor and plan a guide for all staff on Drama teaching.
· To attend bilingual program activities, which include preparations for annual bilingual forum, Parent Open day, Demo class and workshop, etc. and help with the marketing promotion and activities for student recruitment.
· To have the regular communication with parents during the student pick-up time every week, and be available to communicate with parents regarding questions or concerns with the subjects in the English part of the program.
· To work effectively with a coordinator of the Chinese section of the bilingual program to promote an exciting and innovative new learning experience, and an effective marketing tool for future bilingual students.
· Any other duties appropriate to the post.
· A bachelor or above degree in Drama major, Music or education area.
· Two years or above teaching experience in a position of Drama teacher.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary environment.
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.