Drama/Theatre English Teacher
About The SchoolDreamaker dedicates to the education of English drama to children aging from 4 – 18 years old. Learn more about this school
Job DescriptionThis is a Drama teaching position from a client of TopTutorJob.cn. We are looking for drama teachers in different campuses including Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan, Shijiazhuang, Yinchuan.
About the client
Co-founded in 2010 by the famous director Feng Xiaogang (冯小刚) and an entrepreneur Zhang Silu (张思路), with a mission to promote English education and focusing on cultivating talents, Dreamaker Drama School is committed to inspire 3 to 18 years old children and provide one of a kind English drama education.
About the position
• Training, lesson plans, curriculum and scripts are ALL provided.
• Working hours: 40 hours per week, including 20 hours teaching. Two days off per week.
• Prepare necessary teaching aids or props for each class where necessary.
• Review your student observations before preparing for the end of term evaluations.
• When necessary, be ready to substitute another teacher in classes where called upon by the supervisor.
• Maintain excellent communication with parents and students before and after class.
• Conduct and/or assist in demo classes.
• Prepare and Assist in Event Days, Theme Days activities and End of Year Shows.
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or above
- Clear speech in English without strong accent
- Have passion in drama/stage performing and teaching
- Basic preforming skills, including but not limited to drama, stage performing, public speaking, music performance, dancing, etc.
- Clear non-criminal Record (police clearance report needs to be provided for the visa application)
- Healthy both physically and mentally (medical check result needs to be provided for the visa application)
Preferred but not essential Qualifications
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor or Master Degree in majors relevant to Performing Arts / Theatre / Performance
- At least two-year working experience in relevant fields
- Experience as a drama teacher with a reference letter provided
- Outgoing personality with lots of vocal and physical energy is preferred (Self-introduction/teaching demo /performance demo needs to be provided for interview)
- Salary based on campus locations, candidate experience and qualification. A general range is 15,000‐23,000RMB/month after tax, including 3,000 housing allowance
- Airfare reimbursement: up to 10,000RMB/year
- Contract completion bonus up to 8,000RMB
- Health Insurance is provided
- Relocation assistance for temporary housing: 5,000 RMB set-up loan.
- Paid on-the-job training opportunities
- Annual leaves: 10 work days /year
- Paid Holiday Leave: 11 days /Year
- Work visa Z sponsorship
- 15 days hotel accommodation upon arrival