EtonHouse International School Nanjing
EAL Teacher(whole school)
¥25k-40k/month Nanjing, Jiangsu, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-08-16
About The SchoolEHISN aims to offer 2-13-year-old teenagers IB courses to cultivate talents. Learn more about this school
Job DescriptionEtonHouse International School, Nanjing offers students the International Baccalaureate (IB) programme taught in English. The International Baccalaureate programme encourages students to construct meaning through collaborative learning and concept-driven inquiry. The school also offers an English and Mandarin Immersion Programme which provides high quality bilingual language environment. Academic staff are qualified professionals who pride themselves for their innovative and creative approach to education. Our campus contains a bilingual library, gymnasium, cafeteria, large playground with a basketball court, football field and areas for our Early Years students. Our facilities and programmes aim to provide students with an engaging learning environment where they can develop into confident, competent, responsible and multilingual global citizens.
Position: EAL Teacher(whole school)
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Yuantong station of line 2/10;
City: Nanjing city, Jiangsu province, China.
Working time: 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Teachers work 194 days per year.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
1. To identify, teach and support EAL children in line with the school’s philosophy and objectives and EAL policy.
2. To plan, develop and deliver an educational programme, including lessons and schemes of work.
Identify clear teaching objectives, content, lesson structures and sequences appropriate to the subject matter and the pupils being taught.
3. To liaise with and support teaching staff as required in their facilitation of EAL students’ access and response to the mainstream curriculum, adhering to school policies and curricular documents.
4.Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement.
5. To record student’s progress and maintain a portfolio for each student, write student report at the end of semester.
6. Participation and preparation of extracurricular courses
7. Maintain good relationships with parents, provide feedback to parents regarding their child’s progress in English acquisition.
8. Establish effective working relationships with professional colleagues, such as, year level teachers, other specialist teachers and associate staff.
Job Requirements: 1. Native English Speaker
2. Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Education/Teaching or related field
3. Possess teacher qualification with at least 2 years teaching experience;
4. Understanding of the IB is preferred
5. Be highly motivated, love education and child
6. To built good relationship with parents
7. Work inputs, innovative and challenges, have good social interaction and team spirit.
8. All documents to be receive an official notary of being original and genuine.
9. 2-3 references
1. Annual salary: 250,000-350,000 before tax or more;
2. Apartment:5000-7000 RMB/m housing allowance;
3. Paid vacation: fully paid spring/christmas/winter/summer holidays;
4.Round-trip ticket to be paid (offer more if you have other family members);
5. Free schooling for kid;
6. Group Medical insurance;
7.relocation fee Max rmb10000.
Post date: 2021-07-27