This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Suzhou International Foundation School
￥18k-22k/month Suzhou, Jiangsu, China 1 position available Starting date in 2019-08-01
About The SchoolSIFS is founded in 2004 aiming to deliver IFY courses to international talents. Learn more about this school
Suzhou International Foundation School(SIFS) is founded in 2004 aiming to deliver IFY courses to international talents,with the support from various circles of society and the formal approvalfrom Jiangsu Education Department, SIFS was founded.
The western methodology of pre-university preparatory courses is what Suzhou International Foundation School offers. We provide full-time and small-class teaching methodology in a typical British teaching style with oversea experts who are specifically hired to manage and supervise the whole teaching process, with a purpose of providing high-quality university foundation courses to match the UK-based Foundation School Year.
Location: Suzhou,Jiangsu Province.
Job Title:EAL Teacher.
Working hours: 20 teaching hours at most every week with 8 office hours every day.
Contracts: one year renewable.
- Execute subject teaching in accordance with overseas syllabi
- Prepare daily and weekly teaching plan according to syllabi and upload them to website in 2 weeks’advance, for approval from Center Academic Principal
- Apart from the appointed teaching material, enrich supporting teaching material for filing, amplify test banks
- Make analysis of the past exam papers and guide students to prepare the exam, to ensure the overall passing rates
- Give regular assignments to students, mark the assignments timely and provide feedback
- Assist Center Academic Principal with testing and marking, audit exam results and recording
- Timely provide Center Academic Principal with students recent academic performance and behavior
- Work closely with other teacher and academic admin staff to manage the students
- Actively support marketing activities
1. Native English speaker is required
2. Bechelor degree, master or other advanced degree in field related to EAP course. Be familiar with EAP course contents, key points and difficulties of Chinese students.
3.Major in teaching/language or have the certificate of Tesol/Tesl/Tefl/Celta
4. Have three years teaching experiences, good communication and learning skills with outgoing & patient personality, has strong sense of responsibility. Have teaching experiences of pre-university students is preferable.
1. Salary: from RMB 18, 000- RMB 22, 000 per month before tax.
2. Housing allowance:up to RMB 3,000 per month.
- Luggage allowance up to 2,000 at first year;
- Settling-in allowance up to 2,000 at first year;
- Two single air fares ( to & from China) up to RMB10,000；
- health insurance；
- paid leave（8 weeks paid leave every year for winter holiday and summer holiday).
Post date: 2019-05-14