Early Years Assistant Head
About The SchoolBritish college founded in China in a partnership with Xiaoshan Science and Technology Polis Learn more about this school
At Huili Nursery Hangzhou, we believe that every child has the right to a well-planned, joyful, and holistic education. Early years education has a lifelong impact on how young children view and value learning. Key to our educational ethos is full commitment to the Nursery, with staff, children and parents all playing their parts in creating and maintaining a truly unique and vibrant atmosphere. Our Nursery staff are committed to encouraging our students to embrace a wide range of experiences and to foster in them Huili Values and the Huili Identity.
In furthering the delivery of an international education in a Chinese context, we have merged the English Early Years Foundation Stage Framework with the Chinese Early Years Curriculum for 3-6 year olds to support our children.
As early years practitioners, we encompass many roles to multiple stakeholders. In responding to the unique individuals under our care, we combine theories of meaningful practice,
tailoring them to address the specific needs of the individual child. Though this may differ from the educational experiences of our parents, we assure families that what we do is meaningful for their child. By articulating and linking our educational frameworks and planning to the needs of our children, we are able to constantly monitor and evaluate our practice for further modifications and reflection.
At the Nursery, we celebrate our position as a cultural junction, acknowledge and respect the cultural sensitivities of our setting. In embracing the full marriage of Eastern and Western cultures and educational beliefs, we seek to ensure that the essence of Wellington College runs indelibly through the DNA of our own cultural identity.
- Education：Bachelor’s degree Master’s Degree Relevant teaching qualifications and certificates
- Major：Early Childhood Education
- Working Experience：Successful teaching experience
- Proven leadership experience within a middle or senior management role.
- Experience of curriculum leadership and developing whole-school policies and strategies.
- Experience of working in a bi-lingual setting or of teaching children for whom English is an additional language.
- Monthly Salary：Negotiable
- Accommodation allowance：Negotiable
- Annual flight
- Medical insurance
- Relocation allowance