Early Years Homeroom Teacher
¥35K/Month Shenzhen, Guangdong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2022-08-20
About The SchoolBromsgrove School is a co-educational independent public school with 540 years history. Learn more about this school
1. Create outstanding and engaging play-based learning environments;
2. Build strong routines for young children to enhance their sense of well-being and belonging;
3. Offer all children in your care respect, equity and opportunities;
4. Engage wholeheartedly in parent communication and offer opportunities for parents to engage in learning;
5. Document learning to value children’s achievements, celebrate successes and plan for next steps;
6. Initiate, innovate and inspire;
7. Coplan, coassess and codelivery the BMH Pre School Curriculum to your class;
8. Develop engaging and developmentally appropriate Inquiry Units within our established Programme of Inquiry;
9. Delivery regular language learning opportunities through a range of strategies including Read-alouds, Guided Reading, Role Play, writing tasks and daily reflection activities;
10. Create meaningful links between different areas of the curriculum within each Inquiry Unit to make learning relevant, engaging and interconnected for our young learners;
11. Manage daily routines including playtimes and transitions;
12. Undertake CoCurricular Activities to enrich student learning;
13. Organise and participating in events in order to build community, celebrate success and showcase learning to parents.
1. University degree (BA/B.Sc) or equivalent;
2. Have at least 2-year relevant teaching experiences:
3. Native English speaker;
4. Demonstrated understanding of the principles and practices of early childhood frameworks such as the Canadian educational system, PYP, EYFS, Reggio Emilia (preferred) ;
5. A positive, caring, collaborative team-player with a passion for early childhood education (required).
1. Base salary 32K/Month before tax with annual gratuity;
2. Annual flight allowance for expatriates and family member;
3. One-time relocation allowance: airport pick-up provided;
4. 3K housing allowance towards housing in the beautiful Mission Hills resort for expatriates and family members;
a) Free five-star hotel room provided while looking for accommodation;
b) Accommodation hunting translation assisted by school bilingual staff as needed.
5. Subsidy on school tuition fees for up to two children;
a) Subsidy application paperwork assisted by HR;
b) Admission procedure assistance provided.
6. International in-patient healthcare, personal accident insurance and out-patient allowance for expatriates and family members;
a) Medical trip arrangement available for teachers and family members;
b) Car service and translation assistance provided.
7. Fully paid holidays: Summer, Christmas, Chinese New Year and other national holidays; Professional Development opportunities;
8. Be entitled to elite Mission Hills Group benefits: access to Mission Hills facilities including school sports field, park, and nature trails, neighbouring resort swimming pool, some access to golf and tennis with staff discount.
Note: Work Permit and Residence Permit paperwork are carefully taken care of by HR and the costs are
burned by school.
Post date: 2022-07-26