Early Years teacher
About The SchoolWe teache the IB Primary Years Programme curriculum which is an inquiry based curriculum. Learn more about this school
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Oujing International Kindergarten teaches the IB Primary Years Programme curriculum which is an inquiry based curriculum. The school currently has over 500 students enrolled between the ages of 3-6.
The school is located in the city of Yiwu, in Zhejiang province. Yiwu is an international city with great transport links and an abundance of restaurants, cafes, and leisure activities. Affordable accommodation can be found easily within walking distance to the school and international brand restaurants such as Burger King, KFC, Starbucks, as well as a huge selection of local establishments.
Teachers at Oujing are expected to:
• Prepare, and deliver high quality lessons
• Create challenging and engaging learning opportunities
• Assess and monitor student progress
• Collaborate with other teachers to share ideas, approaches, and professional knowledge
• Communicate regularly with parents
Working hours are 8am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday including a 90 minute lunch break and planning and lesson preparation time.
• Have a degree in education
• Have a degree in an unrelated field with 2 years of teaching experience
• Have a degree in an unrelated field with a SAFEA recognized TEFL from within China
Due to visa restrictions on English teachers coming to China the school are only able to consider candidates from the following countries:
Australia, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States, New Zealand,