Economics Teacher for international high school
About The SchoolIt was founded in 1995 and it is the top brand of international education for China and US. Learn more about this school
Limai Chinese American (International) School was founded in 1995, formerly known as Beijing Limai Foreign Language School. The School is looking for Economics Teacher who can speak Mandarin.
The position will be Monday through Friday with some weekends depending on the school schedule for holidays.
BEIJING Chaoyang District subway: line 5 Beiyanlu north.
- Teach Economics, utilizing the course of study adopted by the company, correlated with other appropriate learning activities.
- Develop lesson plans, adapt curriculum to meet individual student needs, and utilize effective teaching techniques in translating lesson plans into productive student learning experiences which best utilize the time available for instruction.
- Utilize computers and other technological classroom support equipment in student instruction.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere.
- Evaluate student's academic and personal growth keeping appropriate records, and prepare progress reports.
- Knowledge of US Core Curriculum.