Suzhou International Foundation School
¥ 16k-25k/Month Suzhou, Jiangsu, China 1 position available Starting date in 2018-09-10
About The SchoolSIFS is founded in 2004 aiming to deliver IFY courses to international talents. Learn more about this school
Founded in 2004, formally approved from Jiangsu Education Department, Suzhou International Foundation School is a collaborated project by Suzhou Education International Exchange Association, Kaplan Higher Education(China) and Suzhou No.1 Middle School, and it is the first professional educational organization in Jiangsu Province which specializes in teaching NCUK International Foundation Course.
- Execute subject teaching in accordance with
- Prepare daily and weekly teaching plan
according to syllabi and upload them to website 2 weeks in advance, for
approval from Center Academic Principal
- Apart from the appointed teaching material,
enrich supporting teaching material for filing, amplify test banks
- Make analysis of the past exam papers and
guide students to prepare the exam, to ensure the overall passing rates
- Give regular assignments to students, mark
the assignments timely and provide feedback
- Assist Center Academic Principal with
testing and marking, audit exam results and recording
- Timely provide Center Academic Principal
with students recent academic performance and behavior
- Work closely with other teacher and
academic admin staff to manage the students
- Actively support marketing activities
- Native English speaker is preferable.
- Master degree, Ph.D., or other advanced degree in field related to economics or
- Be familiar with economics or business course contents, key points
and difficulties of Chinese students.
- IB teachers should have the certificate
which has approved from.
- Have five years teaching experiences, good communication and learning skills
with outgoing & patient personality, has strong sense of responsibility.
- Have teaching experiences of pre-university students is preferable.
- Contracts: one year renewable.
- Attractive package which
includes salary ranging from RMB16, 000/month to RMB25, 000/month after tax
plus housing allowance, up to RMB 3,000 every month, luggage allowance up to
2,000 every year and settling-in allowance up to 2,000 at first year.
single air fares ( to & from China) up to RMB10,000, health insurance and
paid leave(8 weeks paid leave every year for winter holiday and summer
- Working hours: 20 teaching hours at most
every week with 8 office hours every day.
- Closing date: Ongoing
Post date: 2018-07-11
- Suzhou International Foundation School
Physics&Math Teacher¥ 25k-29k/Month Suzhou, Jiangsu 1 position availableSuzhou International Foundation School
Chemistry&Math Teacher¥ 25k-29k/Month Suzhou, Jiangsu 1 position availableSuzhou International Foundation School
Economics&Business Teacher¥ 22k-26k/Month Suzhou, Jiangsu 1 position available