Bangdai (Bonday) Education
Education Consultant in Beijing
¥ 12k-30k/Month Beijing, China Several Starting date in 2018-08-14
About The SchoolBangdai Education works with Chinese students to better prepared secondary and undergraduate studies Learn more about this school
A China-based education technology company, Bangdai Education works with talented Chinese students to better prepare them for their secondary and undergraduate studies in the U.S. and the U.K.
- Evaluation of internationally inclined high
- Mentorship, planning, and application
guidance for US-bound students.
- Structured English reading and writing
- Career advice, resume building, and
- Develop and support mobile app initiatives.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a top US
College, University, or Liberal Arts School.
- Currently living in China; willing to
relocate to Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, or Beijing.
- Native English fluency.
- Superior writing & editing skills.
- Good communication or teaching skills.
- Capable of using technology and able to
adapt quickly to new procedures.
- Comfortable working both individually and
as part of a team.
- Passion for higher education, reading,
event planning, wellness, and mentorship.
- Chinese language skills preferred, but not
- 1-year relevant experiences preferred.
- The opportunity to work in a top
entrepreneurial education start-up with experienced leaders in the field.
- Competitive package and health insurance
Post date: 2018-06-15
- Bangdai (Bonday) Education
Education Consultant in Beijing¥ 12k-30k/Month Beijing Several