This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Wuhan Haidian International School
Elementary Math Teacher
¥30K-32K/Month Wuhan, Hubei, China 1 position available Starting date in 2022-01-01
About The SchoolTo be china's best international elite education Learn more about this school
The goal of Haidian Foreign Language Academy is to develop students that have the skills to be successful in both a Chinese and Western school environment. We expect our students to be academically well-rounded, possess critical thinking skills, have personal integrity, be polite and well-mannered, and most importantly, to show care and respect for others. The teacher’s role is to create a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth, to establish rapport with students, to motivate students to develop academic and life skills, and to establish productive relationships with parents and staff members.
Contract period: 12 months
Required Education background and teaching experience:
- Teacher from Native English Speaking countries
- Major in education is preferred
- At least 2 years of related teaching working experience in school
- Teaching hour: 7:40 AM to 4:30 PM (Monday – Thursday) and 7:40 AM to 6:00 PM (Friday).
- Approximately 20 English or English content-area classes per week and sometimes be responsible for watching the students during a testing period or when the Chinese teachers must attend a meeting.
- Vice principal online face to face interview about 45 minutes.
- Demo class/Lesson plan as the second interview
- Round-trip flight tickets reimbursement up to 12,000RMB or 8,000 RMB travel allowance bonus
- Housing allowance: 4K/Month for Beijing Campus; 2K/Month for Hainan and Wuhan Campus
- 10 paid absences/year
- Full refund for the cost of the Chinese work visa
- Free insurance
- Free meals for working days
- Performance Bonus up to 42K/Year
- Stipend of 300 RMB/Month for the purchase of office supplies
- An optional, free one-hour Chinese lesson each week
- Other Benefits
- Professional development
Post date: 2021-10-25