This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Beijing Haidian Foreign Language School Hainan Campus
Elementary Math/Art/Music/ESL teacher
¥32K-36K/Month Qionghai, Hainan, China 4 positions available Starting date in 2021-08-20
About The SchoolDefine the future Learn more about this school
The goal of Haidian Foreign Language Academy is to develop students that have the skills to be successful in both a Chinese and Western school environment. We expect our students to be academically well-rounded, possess critical thinking skills, have personal integrity, be polite and well-mannered, and most importantly, to show care and respect for others. The teacher’s role is to create a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth, to establish rapport with students, to motivate students to develop academic and life skills, and to establish productive relationships with parents and staff members.
Starting date: August 20th, 2021
Contract period: 12 months
Required Education background and teaching experience:
- Teacher from USA/UK/CA/IRL
- Care about the students
- Holding teaching certificate such as PGCE/QTS/State licenses is preferred
- At least 2 years of school teaching working experience or more than 3 years of working experience in training schools
- No Criminal record
- Teaching hour: 7:40 AM to 4:30 PM (Monday – Thursday) and 7:40 AM to 6:00 PM (Friday).
- Approximately 20 English or English content-area classes per week and sometimes be responsible for watching the students during a testing period or when the Chinese teachers must attend a meeting.
- Vice principal online face to face interview 35-45 minutes.
- School tour. (If the candidate is in Beijing.)
- 35 minutes demo class with 28 students at school. (If the candidate is in Beijing.)
- 30K/Month for BA degree; 32K/Month for MA degree
- Round-trip flight tickets reimbursement up to 12,000RMB or 8,000 RMB travel allowance bonus
- Housing allowance: 4K/Month for Beijing Campus; 2K/Month for Hainan and Wuhan Campus
- 10 paid absences/year
- Full refund for the cost of the Chinese work visa
- Free insurance
- Free meals for working days
- Performance Bonus up to 42K/Year
- Stipend of 300 RMB/Month for the purchase of office supplies
- An optional, free one-hour Chinese lesson each week
- Other Benefits
- Professional development
- 5 days orientation meeting
- 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon
- Training twice a month
- 3 hours in the afternoon each time
- Cloud support system
- Support team member and mental teacher support
Post date: 2021-03-29