Elementary school EAL Teacher（G5-G10）
About The SchoolWBS is a private school delivering grade 1-9 education. Learn more about this school
As part of a teaching team, the EAL Teacher will work closely with the WBS
curriculum team to provide pull-out and push-in support to the WBS classroom in
the English language.
The teacher’s goal is to create a stimulating and inspiring learning environment in
which the child becomes a proactive learner.
Teaching Duties & Responsibilities & Classroom Management:
To refine and execute the school curriculum in cooperation with fellow colleagues and academic team.
To create concrete and supportive learning tools as required to deliver the program to the highest standard.
To prepare and maintain an orderly environment in which the furnishings and materials are complete, appealing and appropriate to the needs of the group.
To attend all staff meetings including monthly team planning meetings.
To create weekly and daily lesson plans which will outline the goals, content
and support resources to be undertaken in your daily work with your pupils.
To maintain current and accurate records of classroom attendance,
children’s daily progress, attainment and achievement, through anecdotes,
collections of children’s work for portfolio and individual assessment.
To monitor and liaise with all classroom and specialist teachers regarding the
To compile this knowledge in written format for the purpose of writing
progress reports as set out by the school.
To conduct parent conferences and report verbally to parents regarding the
progress of their child as set out by the school.
To attend and participate in all school wide functions, professional
development workshops, Parent Orientation and Parent Education evenings.
To maintain discipline and manage your classroom in the manner set out by
the school handbook, with absolute and utter total respect for the child at all
To undertake other supervisory duties such as in the playground and
lunchroom as set out by the school.
To participate in any in-service education programs conducted by the school
To participate in the observation of other classrooms, attend seminars and
advanced coursework where possible.
• To lead one after school activity per term each year at no additional
Native English Speaker, effective communicator, Teaching Certification a plus
Elementary teaching certification from North
America, Australia, Republic of Ireland or United Kingdom preferred
Bachelors or Advanced Degree in English as an Additional Language or related
field a plus
2+ years teaching experience a plus
Enthusiastic, outgoing nature
Ability to work in a team
Enthusiasm for new cultures and experiences
Creative problem solving skills
- Our compensation varies based on related teaching experience and our evaluation based on your interviews.
- The rough range is about ￥19K-42K/month
- housing allowance 8K(without dependents)/10.5K(with 1 or 2 dependent children).
- Max 10,000 RMB annual airfare allowance without dependents, and RMB 20,000 for teacher with 1 or 2 dependent children.
- For Employee (himself/herself) and maximum 2 children, the school will cover the cost of government processing for visas including authentication fee (up to RMB 1000), Z visa, S visa for dependent children (up to 2), and Medical check in China, which will be reimbursed with presentation of Fapiao by related government bodies.
- 100% Tuition Subsidy (up to two children only)
- ￥20K contract renewal bonus
- About 3-month paid holidays, including winter/summer vacations and all Chinese public holidays.
- Comprehensive Insurance annually covered with maximum 2 authorized dependent children
- Free lunch provided by school
- Wahaha Bilingual School Hangzhou
Middle School Drama Teacher￥19K-42K/month Hangzhou, Zhejiang 1 position availableWahaha Bilingual School Hangzhou
Kindergarten homeroom Teacher￥19K-42K/month Hangzhou, Zhejiang 1 position availableWahaha Bilingual School Hangzhou
Middle School English &Literature Teacher￥19K-42K/month Hangzhou, Zhejiang 1 position available