Elementary School Grades 1-5 ELA Teachers
About The SchoolThis school covers education levels from kindergarten to high school with multicultural environment. Learn more about this school
Teach a maximum of 20 periods a week from Monday to Friday.
Create lesson plans and modify throughout the year. Utilize various curriculum
resources in planning.
Observe and evaluate student's performance through varied assessments.
Grade tests and homework in a timely manner.
Maintain grade books, especially online.
Create a positive educational climate and manage student behavior in the classroom.
Communicate clearly in and out of the classroom with students and parents.
Attend staff meetings and professional development sessions.
Learn through observations of self and of peers.
Participate in school wide events such as the Charity Fundraiser, Sports Day, student
Take an active role in required meetings (departmental; grade level; committees,
Assist with additional duties as assigned
Promote our school values of Excellence, Honor, Community and Joy
Bachelor’s degree required (Masters degree preferred ) in elementary education or other closely related fields
Experience in teaching ELA at least for 2 years or experienced in teaching ESL at least 3 years
Evidence of a teaching Certification (ie. TEFL or TESOL)from a recognized institution
- Start Salary: 20,000+ RMB/month based on qualification and experience
- Subsidized housing provided
- Flight reimbursed, 1 round-trip ticket (One-time only and must be approved by HR in advance)
- Home Visit Travel Allowance : Additional 12,000 RMB/year to subsidize for travel (Paid 1,000 RMB monthly)
- Relocation Allowance (One-time only per employee/family if both employed)
- Moving from overseas:
A one-off relocation allowance will be payable in Chinese local currency RMB, following the guideline of 6,000RMB per single teacher and 12,000RMB per family
- Moving from mainland China:
3,000RMB per single teacher and 6,000RMB per family
- Pay review : Annual salary adjustment subject to overall school profit and individual evaluation performance
- Paid Vacations in winter, summer and other paid holidays based on national statutory holiday’s arrangement
- Professional Development (PD allowance) : School PD is available to qualified teachers (Must be approved by direct supervisors and the School Committee)
- Full worldwide health insurance
- Children’s SMIC School Tuition: Subsidized tuition pending program annual review
- Beijing SMIC Private School & Kindergarten
Chinese Track Middle School ELA Teacher¥28K-37K/Month Beijing 1 position availableBeijing SMIC Private School & Kindergarten
High School English Teacher¥28K-37K/Month Beijing 1 position availableBeijing SMIC Private School & Kindergarten
CT Elementary School Grades 1-6 ELA Teachers¥28K-37K/Month Beijing 1 position availableBeijing SMIC Private School & Kindergarten
English Track Kindergarten Teacher¥28K-37K/Month Beijing 1 position available