This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
The Affiliated High School of Peking University (Weiming School)—Shenzhen, Nanshan
Elementary School Subject Teacher
¥15K-17K/Month Shenzhen, Guangdong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2019-08-01
About The SchoolIt provides bilingual courses to Chinese students. Learn more about this school
Job Location: Bao'an, Shenzhen.
About the client
It is the largest school under the Weiming Education Group by the number of students on campus. The school’s culture is “to make excellence a habit and turn miracle into reality”.
The Weiming Education Group has undergone a development journey of nearly 20 years. It started from one school and developed into a group of over 40 schools. It started with an affiliation of a well-known school and developed and established its own brand. It started from carrying forward the tradition and drawing from the experience of others and developed into exploration and innovation.
- Make teaching plan and schedule of school-year/each semester based on the school year objectives and requirement;
- Make plan of school-year/each semester curriculum design, including core courses, elective courses and extra-curriculum based on Michigan HS Graduation Requirements;
- Set up student files management, including all scores(ordinary achievement, midterm achievement and final term achievement) of all subjects, teachers reports etc., and analyse the date and give relevant feedbacks to students, parents and management team separately
- Organize relevant subject tests and examinations, including entrance test, mid-term examination and final term examination;
- Complete other tasks arranged by the leaders
- Native English speaker from UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, or South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- TEFL certificate 120 hours or above required
- At least 2 years of teaching experience required
- Recommendation letters relative to previous teaching
- Basic monthly salary: ¥15k-17k
- Year end bonus
- Housing allowance：¥3.5k
- Vacation with pay（6-12k）
- Flight allowance：¥10k for Round-trip Flight Reimbursement
- Work visa sponsorship
Post date: 2019-04-02