Living Word Shanghai Bilingual School
Elementary/Middle School Art Teacher
￥22k-28k/month Shanghai, China 2 positions available Starting date in 2019-09-01
About The SchoolLiving world is accredited educational institution qualified to provide an education for grade 1-9. Learn more about this school
Living Word Shanghai Bilingual School is an approved and accredited educational institution qualified to provide an education for grade 1-9 students in accordance with the Shanghai Educational Bureau. The school is located in Shanghai Minhang District’s Huacao Town; its location within the Hongqiao International School Community means that it is rich in International School culture.
Living Word Shanghai Bilingual School is proud to be affiliated with the Concordia Education Group, a resource that we share with our sister school in Jackson, Wisconsin, Living Word Lutheran High School. The Concordia University System provides excellent foreign teachers and educational resources for Living Word Shanghai Bilingual School.
1. Bachelor or above, English Native Speakers
2. At least two years’ full-time relevant subject teaching experience after graduation
3. English teachers can have TEFL instead of 2 years teaching experience
4. Native English Speaker for English teacher, Native Spanish speaker for Spanish teacher, but not required for other subjects’ teachers.
5. Teaching period: 25 lessons maximum per week, and 40 minutes per lesson
6. Working time: 8:30am to 4:30pm from Monday to Friday
7. Students: primary school from grade 1 to grade 5, middle school from grade 6 to grade 9, high school from grade 10 to grade 12.
8. Class size: maximum 25 students of each class 9. Loving education, love children
1. Contract period: one year, with one or two month probation.
2. Salary Package: 22K to 28K RMB/month before tax, including basic salary, performance salary, bonus, medical insurance, etc
3. Flight ticket: maximum 7000 RMB can be reimbursed after join LW School one year, and must provide e-ticket and boarding card.
If resign or be dismissed during one year, then it cannot be reimbursed.
4. Lunch: free lunch at school canteen
5. Shuttle bus providing
6. Supporting to applying for Foreigners’ Work Permit and work visa
7. Medical insurance
8. Fully paid summer holidays, winter holidays, and Christmas Holidays, and enjoy all Chinese national holidays
Post date: 2019-05-23
- Living Word Shanghai Bilingual School
Elementary English Homeroom Teacher￥22k-28k/month Shanghai 1 position availableLiving Word Shanghai Bilingual School
Elementary/Middle School Art Teacher￥22k-28k/month Shanghai 2 positions availableLiving Word Shanghai Bilingual School
Middle School English Teacher in Shanghai￥20k-30k/month Shanghai 1 position availableLiving Word Shanghai Bilingual School
AP Computer Science Teacher in Shanghai￥20k-30k/month Shanghai 1 position available