This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Shanghai HD Bilingual School
English Homeroom teacher in a primary school
¥20K-30K/Month Shanghai, China 3 positions available Starting date in 2018-08-31
About The SchoolHD is a renowned international education group in China. Learn more about this school
Shanghai HD Bilingual School is a private bilingual school with courses from kindergarten and primary school to secondary school. Shanghai HD is now looking for teaching staff for 2018/2019 semester.
Role And Responsibilities
Teaching and Learning
- to plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences for all children
- to prepare the classroom environment for meaningful class activities
- to provide a variety of learning materials and resources
- to ensure that the classroom is an attractive orderly place where equipment and resources are well managed
- to have a thorough understanding of the purpose and aims of the HD Beijing School’s educational ethos
- to always set high expectations, which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- to establish and communicate clearly the learning intentions for all activities
- to use all relevant technology to support understanding and development
- to identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet the children’s varying needs
- to evaluate learning experiences and outcomes for children’s continual improvement
- to assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assessments in line with HD Beijing’s policies
- to develop the best combination of British and Chinese approaches to deliver a personalised bi-lingual curriculum
- to ensure that an acceptable standard of children’s behaviour is clearly stated and consistently maintained
- to ensure that all children are treated with respect – fairly and equally
- to ensure outstanding pastoral care in line with HD Beijing’s policies and expectations
Communication and Co-operation
- to work co-operatively and supportively with all members of staff
- to share information, ideas and resources with colleagues
- to develop supportive and productive relationships with parents
- to maintain accurate and complete records of children’s development
- to participate in departmental, school-based and parental meetings
- to share assessment data and ensure that it is appropriately archived
- to prepare required reports on children and their activities
- to participate in the supervisory duties shared by all members of staff
- to participate in the co-curricular life of the school
- to play a full part in the corporate life of the School
- to support the School’s image and profile in the community
Primary English Teacher role is to:
- Unite as a community around our core purpose and future direction.
- Facilitate each student’s growth through personalized, student-centered learning.
- Optimize school systems that increase flexibility to achieve ISB’s mission and vision.
- Advocate for and support each student’s intellectual, physical, social and emotional health in partnership with students and families.
The successful candidate will receive excellent salary and benefits commensurate with their experience.
This will include:
- Competitive, low tax salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Start and end of contract flights for employee and immediate family members
- Relocation allowance
- Excess baggage allowance
- Medical insurance for employee and immediate family members
- Annual flight allowance for employee and immediate family members
- 100% Tuition fees contribution for up to two children
- Annual bonus
- Contract renewal bonus
- Visa and legal documents sponsorship for employee and immediate family members
Post date: 2018-08-07