About The SchoolRompn’Roll fully develops the potential of the baby through rich curriculum and teaching environment Learn more about this school
Job Summary & Responsibilities
In 2004, Romp n’ Roll founders Babz and Michael Barnett opened the first location. Parents themselves, they recognized the shortage of high-quality classes and programs for little ones when their son was young. Their goal was to create contemporary child development programs with a wide variety of enriching classes, and their research led them to discover the value of a play-based curriculum.
- Prepare courses carefully and be familiar with the content of courses ;
- Conduct High quality English teaching courses.
- Assist students and parents in class activities.
- Class room and teaching tools maintenance and management.
- Assist and participate in company marketing activities.