About The SchoolAn emergent kid development brand in Nanjing city, owned by Qingmiao Education Group(Beijing). Learn more about this school
The role of the teacher is to provide quality, differentiated learning experiences for
students in a socially, educationally and physically safe environment allowing them to
learn, contribute and interact with their peers.
- Undertakes such teaching duties as stipulated in the contract of employment.
- Carry out such other related duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be requested by the Principal within the limitations of the teacher’s contract.
- Understands and adheres to the Teachers Essential Agreements
Teaching and Classroom Environment
- Creates a positive, stimulating, academic and risk free environment in which students
can thrive educationally and socially.
- Creates an atmosphere recognizing and encouraging the attributes of the curriculum
and mission .
- Creates a learning environment which recognizes the individual learning styles of the
- Ensures that all students are aware of and follow behavioral agreements.
Addresses all issues with positivity
Ensures that classrooms, furnishings, resources and equipment are respected and valued by students
Planning and Organization
Follows all prescribed teaching strategies and curriculum delivery in line with the
school’s curriculum direction
Maintains all planning and record keeping as requested by the school
Demonstrates a collaborative model to all planning requirements
- Attends all regular departmental or team meetings
- Carries out teaching-related tasks as requested by the Administration.
- Prepares for and contributes to all Parent/Teacher events
- Participates in year-level or subject-based field trips as requested.
- Supports the school and its programs in a professional and collegial manner.
- Helps create a united and effective professional team by exhibiting qualities of loyalty, tact, confidentiality, reliability, enthusiasm, efficiency and work ethic.
- Provides a good personal example to students in terms of attitudes, dress, deportment, manners, language and punctuality.
- Advises and cooperates with colleagues in determining year-level and specialist
- Contributes expertise to the development of educational programs.
- Prepares teaching resources in response to changes in the curriculum and/or its assessment.
- Contributes subject expertise to the development of cross-curricular activities.
Interactions with students
1. Builds and solidifies strong interpersonal rapport with students
2. Provides the necessary pastoral care and support for all students. 3. Carries out pastoral duties as stipulated by the divisional principal 4. Takes a collaborative approach to issues requiring sensitivity.
1. Provides the framework for students being able to work in a risk free environment.
(Code of Conduct)
2. Is proactive with issues of student misbehavior.
3. Maintains a positive approach to aspects of behavior management.
4. Ensures the health, welfare and safety of students is paramount.
5. Involves other colleagues with incidents of student’s poor behavior or choices.
Undertakes school supervision duties in a professional manner providing a duty of care
over all students.
1. Completes registers, forms and records according to specified deadlines.
2. Takes and monitors student attendance.
3. Plays a full part in ensuring that students pay attention to official communications from the school.
4. Ensures that students obey uniform regulations.
5. Participates in all professional meetings
6. Is fully professional in all areas of the school’s operations. Drafted September 2016.
- Start date: Feb. 2019
- Learners age: 3years old -4years old
- Class Size: 30
- Teaching hours: FTE (0800 – 1630 Mon – Fri), 15 class per week
- Bachelor Degree; Majoring in English, Education, and/or ECE (Early Childhood Education) is preferred
- Professional teaching license
- At least 2 years teaching experience
- Experience in IB PYP curriculum strongly preferred
- Must be willing to commit to a 2-year contract
- Monthly salary (After China income tax)——based on experience and qualification:
- TESOL/TEFL only teacher: RMB15,120~21,574;
- Licensed teacher: RMB20,470~34,036
- Accommodation allowance: RMB 3,000/month
- Inbound & Outbound Flight (overseas recruitment)
- Settling allowance: RMB 3,000
Home leave allowance
- International Insurance
- Tuition fee free for up to 2 kids
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development
- Promotion Opportunities
- ¥15k-34k/Month Nanjing, Jiangsu 2 positions availableNanjing Beanstalk Kindergarten
Classroom Teacher¥15k-34k/Month Nanjing, Jiangsu 2 positions available¥15k-34k/Month Nanjing, Jiangsu 1 position available