English Teacher At Meten
About The SchoolEstablished in 2006, a fast and leading English training brand in China. Learn more about this school
Working in a professional environment in one of our 100+ centers spread across 27 large cities in China, you will join a team of dedicated teaching professionals and friends, both fellow expats and local Chinese teachers.
1. 25 teaching hours per week and 10 office hours to prepare for classes and complete training sessions provided by Meten
2. Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity, interest, and abilities of the students.
3. Guide the learning process in accordance with established curriculum goals.
4. Clearly establish and communicate objectives to the students for each lesson, unit, and project.
5. Support specialized ESL assessments. Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis, and provide progress reports as required.
6. Be familiar with METEN’s teaching philosophy and course curriculum.