This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Huili School Hangzhou
English Teacher(Key Stage 1 and 2)
￥25k-40k/Month Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 1 position available Starting date in 2020-08-15
About The SchoolBritish college founded in China in a partnership with Xiaoshan Science and Technology Polis Learn more about this school
Wellington College International Hangzhou is the 13th member of Wellington College family worldwide, offering a world-class international education for children of expatriate families from the ages of 5 to 18, following a curriculum based on the English National Curriculum in Pre-Prep and Prep School, enhanced by the International Primary Curriculum (IPC). These naturally lead into the IGCSE and either A Levels or IB Diploma Programme in Senior School. As with all Wellington College schools, the Wellington Values and Identities form the core of the holistic education provided by Wellington College International Hangzhou. The Wellington College Hangzhou campus covers over 74,000 square meters and hosts a range of custom built, state-of-the-art facilities that provide pupils with access to the very best academic and co-curricular opportunities
The role of the KS1 & KS2 Teacher is to:
- To provide
guidance and support to all JH school staff.
- The Deputy Head of Junior High must provide
professional and energetic leadership of learning and teaching and secure the highest
quality of pastoral care, together with the Head of Primary and in association with the Key
- Responsible to Head of Junior High for the day to day provision of an outstanding
- Supporting the Head of Junior High to oversee the structure, content and delivery
of the curriculum.
- Direct responsibility for the strategic implementation of assessment with the Junior
- Ensure the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- Native English speaker (from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa)
- Bachelor’s degree, teaching certificate
- Education related majors
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in teaching English from Key Stage 3 and 4
- Monthly Salary：25-40k
- Accommodation allowance：9-15k
- Tuition fee for up to 2 children
- Annual flight
- Medical insurance
- Relocation allowance
Post date: 2020-05-13