TPR English, Zhuhai
￥10k-15k/Month Zhuhai, Guangdong, China 5 positions available Starting date in 2018-07-23
About The SchoolTo build friendship between China and other countries through learning and sharing. Learn more about this school
Job Summary & Responsibilities
American TPR English School was established in 1992 and was the first English School in China to obtain ISO9001 certification. In its 25 years of development, TPR has established branches and franchise schools in Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Dongguan and Chaozhou. TPR has a well-structured management system and a team of dedicated and experienced staff and teachers.
American TPR English School has adopted a specific and proven effective teaching method called Total Physical Response – TPR for short. It was developed in the United States as a language teaching method. At American TPR English School all classrooms are fitted with interactive whiteboards with educational software for Tots, Kids and Teens. For the training of adults, the School focuses on ‘Situational English’ and business English.
The role of the English Teacher is to:
-21 teaching hours per week
-No office hours
-One year contract(renewable every year)
1. Native English speakers from Australia, Britain, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand South Africa and the USA.
2. Minimum qualification: A Bachelor's degree + two years’ teaching experience (or a TEFL / TESOL / TESL / CELTA certificate.)
3. Should be dynamic, have enthusiasm to teach English to different age groups and be open to experiencing a new culture.
1. One year contracts (renewable every year)
Location: Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Dongguan, Chaozhou and Baoding
2. There are 21 teaching hours per week:
Monthly salaries range from CNY10,000 to CNY15,000
3. CNY150 per overtime teaching hour if the teacher wants overtime
4. Airfare allowance: CNY5,000 at the end of each one-year contract
5. Performance bonus: CNY2,000 at the end of each one-year contract
6. There will be a salary increment for the next contract
7. One month paid holidays every year
8. Medical insurance for accident and serious illness with limited coverage
9. Free internet access at TPR branches and franchise schools
10. Free outings: Hot springs, rafting, cultural sites, water parks, etc.
11. Free teacher training during contract period
12. Free Mandarin Chinese classes
13. Rent-free apartments (for selected branches/cities only)
14. No office hours
15. Residence Permit (work visa) and Foreign Expert Certificate (work permit) will be provided for native English speakers
Post date: 2018-05-24