Jincai High School
English Teaching Librarian
￥15-18K/month Shanghai, China 1 position available Starting date in 2018-11-06
About The SchoolJincai High School is an IB School and the member of IBO. Learn more about this school
This is a vacancy from a client of TopTutorJob.cn. We are looking for a librarian who can deliver English lessons to elementary school students in SHANGHAI, China.
About our client
Jincai Elementary School is part of Shanghai Jincai International School. The elementary department was first founded in the fall of 2006 and caters to students in Grades 1 through 5. Our graduates enter directly into the Junior High department. Our youngsters are diverse in background, coming from a wide range of twenty countries and areas. Life at JCES is dynamic and interactive.
- Library acquisitions, selecting, cataloging, updating and resources management.
- Curriculum development, lesson planning, and teaching implementation of the library course.
- Establishing teaching and learning principles based on the curriculum framework of the library course.
- 20 classes a week, 40 minutes/class
- Weekly teaching and office hours: 40 in total
7:50am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
6-12 years old
- BA Degree or above in Library Science/ESL/Education.
- International recognized TESOL/TESL/ Certificate or other teaching Certification preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in teaching English and curriculum developing.
- Experiences as librarian/library assistant preferred.
- Familiar with popular levelling system and reading series.
- Loving reading, loving kids and loving educating.
- Monthly basic salary: 15K - 18K
- Bonus: 5k/semester (twice a year, upon the teacher's performance)
- On-campus living with utilities paid by the school. Or, 4K/month as the housing allowance.
- Breakfast and lunch provided during the working days.
- Up to 10K reimbursement for flight ticket annually.
- Paid and full assistance on working visa by the school.
- Fully paid winter vacation.
- One-month pay for the summer vacation if continue signing the contract with school.
- Ongoing training and development workshops.
- Medical insurance provided.
Post date: 2018-09-20