Jump A-Z Education Training Center
¥18K-23K/month Nanjing, Jiangsu, China 10 positions available Starting date in 2019-05-01
About The SchoolJump A-Z was founded in Nanjing 2007, specializing in teaching English to Children aged 3-16 years. Learn more about this school
Jump A-Z is specialized in teaching English to children aged 3-16 years, as well as cultivating their social and academic capacity with interactive teaching approaches and subject-oriented textbooks. Our courses cover three stages including Early Start, Jump Start and High Achievers. We have 8 branches with 4000 students in total and 300 teaching staff which includes 40 ESL teachers. Jump A-Z aims to foster a culture of caring, responsibility, progress, creativity and cooperation.
- 20 teaching hours and 12 office hours/week.
- Lesson planning and delivering.
- Providing feedback and evaluating student progress.
- Participating in training and professional development workshops.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- A citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
- Tesol /Tefl or 2 years full-time teaching experience after Undergraduate (Must provide reference letter).
- A passion for education.
- Be honest, caring, responsible, punctual, progressive, creative and cooperative.
- Monthly salary: minimun RMB ￥18000-23000
- Holiday: 14 days vacation
- Flight allowance: After complete the contract, you may have reimbursement of RMB8000
- Medical Insurance provided
- Airport pick up provided
- Z-visa application sponsored.
- Classes and social events: Free mandarin lessons, team building events, holiday parties, welcome and farewell parties
Post date: 2019-03-19