ESL teacher for K12 students (3 to 18 years old)
About The SchoolChance for change Learn more about this school
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Hiring: Full time ESL teachers needed China
Monday to Friday regular schedule; maximum
24 teaching hours per week; weekend off 1month paid leave
Job Title: ESL teacher for K12 students (3
to 18 years old)
Starting: Sep 2018
- Planning and Preparation
- Develop and implement highly engaging
lessons based upon extensive content knowledge and understanding of student.
- Develop and implement units of work based
on school curriculum.
- Complete all aspects of planning and
preparation including lesson objectives, learning activities, materials,
resources and unit assessments.
- Ensure appropriate planning for ELL
- Native English speaker required.
- Bachelor or above degree in teaching area
is required. TEFL, ESL, TESOL at least 120 hours training also required.
Bachelor degree in Education is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience in
given teaching area. Experience in Teaching English as a Second Language is
- Demonstrate a high degree of
professionalism and commitment to the teaching profession. Demonstrate
outstanding interpersonal communication skills and cultural sensitivity.
- Is flexible, reliable and responsive to the
needs of the organization.
- Willing to commit to at least a full
To Apply: Submit your resume, passport
photo page; diploma; certificate; 1-minute self-introduction video.
Conditions of employment/ Compensation:
- at least 1-year contract.
- 16000RMB plus per month depends on
- Free lunch on campus.
- All paid official holidays.
- 4 weeks paid leave for 1-year contract.
- Two month summer holidays (July and August).
- 1000 USD air ticket reimbursement.
- Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate
- Well-equipped school in pleasant and
convenient area of city.