ESL teacher for primary school local students ( Grades 3-5)
About The SchoolChance for change Learn more about this school
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Tengda IEBMT (Australia) founded the
Shanghai Brisbane Education Training Centre (SBETC) in 2002 for the delivery of
language training, primary and secondary teacher training programs and industry
training programs.SBETC has also developed ongoing international educational
and cultural exchange programs with various overseas schools and other
international educational institutions around the world. Supported by both the
Chinese and Australian governments, SBETC has trained over 5000 teachers in
China and Australia, for the purpose of English language training as well as
specific teacher-training programs.
- Monday to Friday work, no weekend work
- Develop and implement highly engaging
lessons based upon extensive content knowledge and understanding of student
- Maximum 20 teaching hours per week
- Work as a member of a school teacher in Chinese
- Native English speaker required.
- Bachelor or above degree in teaching area
is required. TEFL, TESOL certificate at least 120 hours training also required.
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience in
given teaching area. For non-experience candidates with background in Education
or relevant subject will be considered.
- Demonstrate a high degree of
professionalism and commitment to the teaching profession.
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal
communication skills and cultural sensitivity.
- Be flexible, reliable and responsive to the
needs of the organization.
- Willing to commit to at least a full academic
year: at least one-year contract(12 months)
- The monthly salary starts at 13000 RMB plus
- Accommodation allowances 3,000 RMB.
- Free lunch on campus.
- All paid Chinese official holidays and 5
paid sick leave days
- pan> 1000 USD air ticket reimbursement
or health insurance
- pan> Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate
- Well-equipped school in pleasant and
convenient area of city.