ESL Teacher For Young Teens
￥12k-20k/month Shanghai, China Several Starting date in
About The SchoolEstablished in 2006, a fast and leading English training brand in China. Learn more about this school
Meten Students are divided into two teens groups: Teenagers (10-18yrs) who want to improve both English Comprehension ability and exam preparation; Young students (15+) who want to brush up their English skills or are preparing for IELTS, TOFEL etc.
1. Normally 20 teaching hours + 10 office hours per week(offer help to students, meeting, class demos, or training)
2. Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the ages, interests, and abilities of students.
3. Guide the learning process toward the achievement of established district curriculum goals, establishand communicate clear objectives to the students for all lessons, units, and projects.
4. Support specialized ESL assessments. Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis, provide progress reports as required.
5. Be familiar with METEN TEEN’s teaching philosophy and course curriculum (experiential learning mode).
Post date: 2017-12-26
- METEN English
ESL Teachers For Teens and Adults (East China Region)￥14k-20k/Month Chengdu, Sichuan SeveralMETEN English
ESL Teachers For Teens and Adults (East China Region)￥14k-20k/Month Chengdu, Sichuan Several￥14k-20k/Month Guangzhou, Guangdong Several