Shanghai Jingan Weihai Kindergarten
Negotiable Shanghai, China 1 position available Starting date in 2018-08-26
About The SchoolA highly recognized public kindergarten which was established in 1950. Learn more about this school
We are currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position of Homeroom kindregarten Teacher for a Bilingual Montessori Kindergarten.
1. Working 40 hours per week, Mon - Fri, 8:00-4;30 with 1.5 hour lunch break included;
2. Teaching one class per day and taking care of children during their everyday activities, ensuring students' social development;
3. Creating lesson plans for 3-6 year age group;
4. Communicating with parents on daily basis;
5. Working in a team with a Chinese Teacher.
1. A female teacher from an English speaking country (US, UK, CA, AU, NZ only) with a minimum 2 years teaching experience in the similar environment .
2. A university degree holder (a Bachelor Degree or above)
3. Currently residing in Shanghai
4. Basic knowledge of Chinese will be an asset.
1. A competitive salary
2. Once a year air fare reimbursement
3. Paid summer and winter holidays as well as Christmas and all Chinese public festivals
4. Personal accident insurance
5. Work visa sponsorship
6. Opportunity to work in a multinational environment teaching small groups of children (10-12 students)
Post date: 2018-06-27