American Eagle Institute
ESL Teachers Wanted
Negotiable Shanghai, China Several Starting date in
About The SchoolA leading Taiwan kid-English-training brand, founded in 1999, in partnership with McGraw-Hill. Learn more about this school
Job DescriptionAmerican Eagle’s Asia-Pacific Headquarters was founded in 1999 by Stephanie Sun (CEO) and Elsa Wey (President) in what is considered the Silicon Valley of Taiwan - HsinChu Science Park. Now they are looking for ESL teachers for 2018/19 sememster, they have several branches in Shanghai city.
The main role is:
- At EECE, we specialized in teaching English as a second language to children in Asia.
- Our primary goal is to develop a method of language learning which allows children to listen, speak, read, and to write in English without having to translate from their native language.
- We do this first by introducing an immersion style of learning where only English is permitted inside the classroom.
- In order to create a true immersion classroom environment, EECE schools only hire native English speaking teachers.
- These teachers are there to not only provide a means for students to learn English, but they also provide a channel for the students to understand different western cultures.
Post date: 2018-01-06
- American Eagle Institute
ESL Teachers Wanted across China￥16k-22k/month Shanghai Several