Engoton Education Group
ESL Teaching Opportunity in Guangzhou
¥12K-15K/Month Guangzhou, Guangdong, China Several Starting date in 2018-07-17
About The SchoolEngoton Education Group is a leading professional early education business with a recognizable brand Learn more about this school
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Engoton Education Group is a leading professional early education business with a recognizable brand. We runs high-end pre-schools in Guangzhou Area, Southern China. All the schools are Pre-Schools with students ranging in age from 2 to 6 years. There is a set English syllabus where children participate in group reading, themes, phonics, concepts as well as music and movement. Engoton Pre-Schools create an environment that inspires curiosity in a fast changing world, so that children can learn to dream.
The role of the ESL teacher is to:
ESL Teachers are responsible for providing a fun, engaging, and effective learning experience for children between 2 and 6 years of age.
Teaching hours: Three hours per day on average
Class size: 20-25 kids per class
Syllabus: Set English syllabus with supporting materials
Monday to Friday schedule
• Fluent English speaker with a neutral accent, clear pronunciation and good intonation (Couples are welcome)
• A college or university degree from an accredited institution
• Ability to relocate to China
• Commit to working for at least a year
• Agree to teach children between the ages of 2 and 6 years of age
• Professionalism in oral and written communications
• Teaching experience is preferred
1. Nice housing and meals are provided.
2. Flights and visas reimbursed at the end of the contact.
3. Long paid holidays:
- Christmas/ New Year leave between the 25th December and 1st January inclusive
- Paid School holidays as per school calendar, including winnter vacation or summer vacation.
- A total of five extra leave days can be taken as casual leave or sick leave during a one year contract without any payment deduction.
4.Generous bonuses in salary if contracts are extended beyond one year
Post date: 2018-05-17