This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Beijing First Leap Training Center
First Leap Changchun K-12 Teacher
￥13k-16k/Month Beijing, China 2 positions available Starting date in
About The SchoolA business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL), established in Beijing in 2009. Learn more about this school
Job DescriptionYou will be responsible for delivering quality lessons to our First Leap students. We are looking for teachers who are positive, active and outgoing who have a passion for education. First Leap constantly gives teachers the opportunity to learn more about teaching through an array of different training programs. Through these training programs First Leap has different career paths to offer.
- Student age range: 1.5 – 12 years old.
- Class size: 10 – 14 students in one class.
- Class length: 40 minutes to 1 hour containing various creative teaching techniques.
- Working Hours: 36 Hours (Wed - Sun Work Week); office hours, training and teaching hours.
- Curriculum: CLIL (Content Learning Integrated Language) formed curriculum, Chinese teachers provide standard English language classes, Foreign teachers provide different subject classes for students to express English language. Lesson guides and Flipcharts for interactive whiteboards are provided. Training on curriculum is provided initially and throughout the year.
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class.
- Training: 10 – 14 hotel paid days initial training in Beijing (training is paid based on performance) / On-going training throughout the year – provided by training department team of teachers (Foreign and Chinese).
Post date: 2017-12-25