About The SchoolHangzhou World Foreign Language School and Ningbo World Foreign Language School are the members. Learn more about this school
Job Title: Foreign Principal
On boarding date: August 2020
Report to: Executive Principal
Location: Wuxi, Jiangsu Province
About the role
The Foreign Principal will assist Executive Principal to achieve student management and teaching goals. At the same time, the foreign principal will be responsible for setting recruitment plans each academic year, participating in recruitment and interview process of foreign expats. The Foreign Principal also need to guide the foreign teachers to designate the teaching objective and plan as well as offering professional training to the new teachers. In addition, based on the candidate's understanding and experience of the IB curriculum, the Foreign Principal is responsible for teaching quality management and taking measures to ensure the continuous improvement of teaching quality. The Foreign Principal will also participate in school marketing and publicity related work.
- Bachelor Degree or above, Master or Doctor degree is highly preferred;
- Proven understanding and experience with IBPYP/IBMYP/IBDP;
- At least 5 years’ management experience as equivalent to Foreign Principal in overseas or domestic international schools;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic monthly salary: Starting from 45,000 RMB/month(before tax), negotiable depending on qualifications;
- Housing Allowance/on-campus apartment provided;
- Flight allowance provided;
- International Medical Insurance provided;
- Other benefits can be discussed upon expectations.